Top distance

I went .75 miles the other day. No windsurfer or other mods.
I could probably go further, but I was flying over a ton of trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went .75 miles the other day. No windsurfer or other mods.
I could probably go further, but I was flying over a ton of trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same as me then = 1,2 km. Are you in CE territory or FFC? (I am in CE which should have range to only 0,5 km)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Same as me then = 1,2 km. Are you in CE territory or FFC? (I am in CE which should have range to only 0,5 km)

I'm in the United States
Just went out and got to 3200ft out

I'm in the United States
Just went out and got to 3200ft out
Then you got about what is expected in FFC mode. That's fine!
But my 1,25km (4100 ft) it's more than twice than what it's rated for (here in CE mode). My point is that there is a world of difference in an open field (over acres of land) with absolutely no interference where I got this distance and in a place where there is "normal life" and I lost signal just a few feet away from me. I guess this is where the Lightbridge technology is a bit more robust in different environments. [emoji4]

I Have No idea what so ever what is going on with my P3S. I knicked a Tree with it the other day and it did not crash at all and there is no damage, but it seems that since then, my signal drops off and the bird returns to Home after getting about 30 metres from me.
Seriously right now my bird is behaving like it is stuck in beginner mode but its most definately Not.
So frustrated with this little **** it's Not funny.

Some of you buggers are awesome with your mods. Clearly I have Much to learn in this area.

How do I check if I'm CE or fcc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers