Top 10 Gadgets?

put the RC in ATTI mode and watch the quad drift with the wind.... it kinda works... not so much speed but direction for sure and if its drifting slow then low wind speed.... if its drifting fast then fast wind speed...
:)

Must have accessories for me

Spare batteries x 4
Transmitter mod
Spare blades
Nd filters
Neck strap
Back brace for the extra weight due to tranny mod
Better decals for p3p
ON A WINDY DAY
Flask of coffee, newspaper
Petrol
Match
New p3p
Back to nitro heli

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Gimbal support? Pls explain
Any part to lock the movements of gimbal during transportation, see a picture below. Stock piece it too cumbersome to use.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1459174373.325212.jpg

How do you use ATTI mode to determine wind speed?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Guess you could go with ATTI mode and let the bird drift while looking at ground speed telemetry? Probably wouldn't want to let it drift very far, however. The ATTI (atitude) mode lets the bird drift while GPS mode holds position.

I thought it was ATTITUDE since it keeps the bird level but it does maintain ALTITUDE also.
Edit: But then we DIGRESS........:)
Correct. ATTI means 'attitude', and in ATTI mode GPS (and/or barometer?) maintains ALTITUDE, not position.

;)

Correct. ATTI means 'attitude', and in ATTI mode GPS (and/or barometer?) maintains ALTITUDE, not position.

;)

I think some Ching Ming Dong in DJI just confused Attitude with Altitude due to bad English.
It was supposed to be ALTI mode.

They are a bit ashamed to change it now.

With four intelligent flight batteries, for my Phantom 3 Pro', I decided to add a second 100w charger. It has been simply Awesome. Handy to charge two flight battery packs at once, or one battery and the RC.

RedHotPoker

I think some Ching Ming Dong in DJI just confused Attitude with Altitude due to bad English.

They are a bit ashamed to change it now.

I'm pretty sure that Hoo Flung Dung was in charge of acronyms.

You'll find that 'ATTITUDE' is a common aviation term.

I'm pretty sure that Hoo Flung Dung was in charge of acronyms.
Didn't he also write the book "Spots on the wall" ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers