[TOOL][WIN] Offline TXT FlightRecord to CSV Converter

Yes I read it but I didn't understand ^^ this this might be an iOs issue... ?

It is strange because when I load it on Airdata.com, I can see the real printed serial number "082AD4T0310K4V"
I also find the "196" value as the "Internal Serial" on airdata.com

What does it mean ?
at this moment I can finally give you an answer

serial number 082AD4T0310K4V is not present in the log you uploaded here
it means that AirData displayed this SN based on some of your previous logs and paired the battery according to that 196 value

Reactions: speleo
ok thanks so it means that the real SN is not systematicaly written in the logs ?

What about this flight ? the battery SN 0DQADBN03104X0 is readable directly in the raw file (open with Blocnote) but the battery SN coming from your converter is "0" ? Here also, AirData recognize the real battery SN and I have imported only one flight with this battery (this one).... ? it is strange

Thankfs for your uptdate !

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2017-04-28_[20-17-51].txt
    2 MB · Views: 352
ok thanks so it means that the real SN is not systematicaly written in the logs ?

What about this flight ? the battery SN 0DQADBN03104X0 is readable directly in the raw file (open with Blocnote) but the battery SN coming from your converter is "0" ? Here also, AirData recognize the real battery SN and I have imported only one flight with this battery (this one).... ? it is strange

Thankfs for your uptdate !
I already answered this

Ho sorry ferraript I didn't get the answer (and sorry for my bad english), I understand now, the non encrypted "DETAILS" sections is not written by the tool.
Is it something possible for a next evolution ? Adding a column (for example : "DETAILS.nonencryptedDetails") ?

Different question: any chance of open-sourcing your tool? Then people who want minor tweaks can fiddle as much as they like :). I've open-sourced a lot of code (decNumber, NetRexx, etc.) and it has always seemed a good thing to do.

Mike

Reactions: Digdat0
Is it something possible for a next evolution ?
I'll look into it. If those fields don't change their position within the log with every new DJI GO version, I'll try to add them... in the future.

any chance of open-sourcing your tool?
decrypting algorithm is not shareable
and without it, source code is irrelevant
so, sorry, answer is no

Hi ferraript,

Where did you find information about the format of TXT files?
I would like to develop a small personal program to decode the TXT files for my Phantom 4 Pro but I can not find anything about the structure of the different frames.
Are the Phantom 3 TXT files encrypted?
Thank you for your help.

Yes, but, it's not something I can share with you. Sorry :(

Curious as to why they are encrypted -- it's a bit as if Garmin encrypted GPX files -- completely defeats the object of sharing data, tracks, etc. I can imagine reasons why some internal performance data of the drone's batteries and electronics might be considered proprietary ... but saving the track from a flight, and the positions/bearings at which POIs were observed and photographs were taken is to me the main point of a flight. Any insights welcome!

TXT files are available on my iPad but I can not do anything from my Mac. I am obliged to go through a site that I find totally aberrant.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers