Took III% Streve's advice and gave DJI a chance, to my detriment

Reaction score
I gave them a month to repair my cracked defective P3P shell. Well that didn't work out so well. They sent my P3 back after waiting 3.5 weeks in worse shape than I sent it to them. Now they wont even help out and get me back in the air by sending out a new unit after damaging mine. I have to go through the entire RMA process again with no guarntee it will be fixed right.

Top and bottom shell not fastened together correctly
Cracked VPS unit from over tight screws
SD card wont go in and out of gimbal freely
Horizon still not level
Shell looks no different than the one that cracked
Front black motor would not turn freely

Any further advise III% Streve? I just sent it back for a second time. Who knows what shape it will be in when I get it back in a few more weeks.

FYI, customer service is a joke at this company. Beware and if you ever have any problems with your unit plan on fixing it yourself or throwing it in the trash.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I cannot believe that no one has taken them to court yet, they might get their *** into action

Contact Tahoe Ed or Blade Strike on rcgroups.com. They may be able to help.

Contact Tahoe Ed or Blade Strike on rcgroups.com. They may be able to help.
I've been working with Blade. Basically the best they had to offer was 2 day shipping both ways and an escalated RMA. I'm really not happy with that now that I have a Frankenstein bird. How many times can these be taken apart and put back together before something else gets damaged. Bottom line, the unit I purchased was defective and they made it worse, so I believe offering me a new unit is the correct thing to do. There is just too much liability with the current unit and I don't feel comfortable flying it now.

Sorry to hear it. I wouldn't be happy with it either. If DJI made it worse, they should replace it. Hopefully Blade will be able to get them to make it good.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20