Took a moment today to check out Gimbal shake and ......

hi tyrell I turned vps off on day one never used it buddy

hey toorboy i was talking about what i am doing in terms of trying to go back to 1.4 and stay there as that f/w didnt have the issue which is what i want to do but i updated my ios and the app and the app wont work on the older ios and im trying to ask and see if anyone has gone back to 1.4 while using the latest ver. of the go app and if all runs well like that as that is what u and I should most likely do to get rid of out horrible vibration problem

ah right tyrell 1.4 is no good for me as I was getting random video signal disconnection & drifting to the left with that firmware brown trousers material was that:confused:

ah right tyrell 1.4 is no good for me as I was getting random video signal disconnection & drifting to the left with that firmware brown trousers material was that:confused:

sucks, sorry to hear hopefully there will be a 1.7 update soon that will fix everything for you! cheers!

I don't have anything unusual going on (early P3P and latest firmware) the arms do shake but I think they always did? I rather suspect a lot of people are suddenly being spooked into looking closely and only noticing it now?

I remember seeing a slow motion video at release showing how much they vibrated and it was a little alarming.
I wish they didn't vibrate but I guess it must usually be OK. Not had any cracks either but cracking has got to be related to the undesirable vibration over time.

I don't have anything unusual going on (early P3P and latest firmware) the arms do shake but I think they always did? I rather suspect a lot of people are suddenly being spooked into looking closely and only noticing it now?

I remember seeing a slow motion video at release showing how much they vibrated and it was a little alarming.
I wish they didn't vibrate but I guess it must usually be OK. Not had any cracks either but cracking has got to be related to the undesirable vibration over time.

NO i didnt notice the shaking/vibrating till i updated to 1.5 and DJI even announced on there site about this issue also before 1.5 i could take crystal clear photos at any exposure, not with 1.5 i was trying to take photos of the chirstmas lights and any exposer under 2 seconds is unusable cause you can see the camera was shaking so i want to go back to 1.4 and stay there as that f/w didnt have the issue which is what i want to do but i updated my ios and the app and the app wont work on the older ios and im trying to ask and see if anyone has gone back to 1.4 while using the latest ver. of the go app and if all runs well like that as that is what u and I should most likely do to get rid of out horrible vibration problem

I know some are seeing suddenly worse vibration and it is affecting the gimbal, but it isn't happening to everyone or even a large number so other factors are involved.
Incidentally the early vibrating arm video was acknowledged by DJI and they said the publicly released models would have the issue resolved - presumably a reference to fixing it with gains or firmware changes.

I know some are seeing suddenly worse vibration and it is affecting the gimbal, but it isn't happening to everyone or even a large number so other factors are involved.
Incidentally the early vibrating arm video was acknowledged by DJI and they said the publicly released models would have the issue resolved - presumably a reference to fixing it with gains or firmware changes.

well then heres to 4 months of waiting then while i send it into dji...... maybe dji will even be nice enough to send me my p2 ive been waiting for 6 months to play with in the mean time....but i wouldnt bet a dollar on that....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers