Too sensitive.

Reaction score
Guy's any idea how to tame my phantom. the control is too sensitive. does this have like a D/R expo just like my DX8 TX? I like doing a smooth maneuver especially for video making.

Gizmo3000 said:
you can't lessen sensitivity with the stock Tx.
that's just one of the many reasons to get into a fancier Tx.

Even those numbers in the software? not a single one features in the program can't lower the transmit response :(

lightfighter363 said:
Gizmo3000 said:
you can't lessen sensitivity with the stock Tx.
that's just one of the many reasons to get into a fancier Tx.

Even those numbers in the software? not a single one features in the program can't lower the transmit response :(

The Phantom is a full production machine designed to be flown by experts and amateurs, or noobs, alike.

The first rule of high volume production [in this case] is to keep things easy to use and more importantly, remove the chance that Joe Public can screw things up and then return the unit to the dealer claiming the item is/was defective out the box.

DJI Have made the Nazza assistant easy to use and have all the essentials in there, past that, they don't want to add more. Anyone who has seen the horrible 'open source' programming tools is all too aware of the plethora of ways to have the copter crash.

Personally I think the Phantom is set pretty nice out the box with the stock transmitter and I think that of all the complaints I've seen/heard, twitchy control response isn't one of them. Of course, if your Phantom is unflyable then I would run the calibration and check the mode switching... could you be in manual mode? The Phantom isn't the easiest quad to fly in Manual.

Before I decided to use a Futaba T8J I found the unit ok to use for videography when using a soft control touch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers