Too much attention?

Reaction score
First of all Excuse my Poor English (Again)
Ok let me tell you what is happening here in my small town (30.000 pop).
I was the first having that remarkable piece of equipment, I am not stopping reading and reading, and again, over and over again about how it works about all precaution about fly away’s about vortex ring, about ATTI, About Naza etc etc etc….
And when I spoke to new owners of phantoms, they don’t know what all above I mention is?
They think I speak Chinese, What a hell is vortex ring they say..
They just put the phantom down, green lights ok, and just fly. No anxious about anything! I make a lot of thinking before flying, a lot of brainstorming about checklist, weather, solar storms, predict the unpredictable and so… They just enjoying flying… I am enjoying to but here is my question,

Is it worth all that caution?

Give it time my friend.... you will see the ones that throw caution to the wind will be without a quad sooner than later... and you will still be flying like a bird.

Then they will come ask you for all the info you have gathered during this learning curve...

Don't let other people's poor judgment affect your good judgment... you are doing the right thing :ugeek:

Yes it is when you want to keep your bird in good condition.
Also when something happens you will know what whent wrong.
The ones that just enjoy and don't take consideration for this fragile piece of equipment will soon or later crash and damage there bird.
And its due to that kinda behavior that people are going to make laws that derives us from our pleasure in using them.
Be wise and be educated on what you are doing, only then you can say " it wasn't me ".

Ignorance is bliss!

Anyone who has [previously] owned and operted anything r/c knows that there is the chance of failure & loss.

I believe we see one in a thousand here, 99.9% of people will have no trouble in their lifetime with these quads.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj