Too good to be true?

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Looking at a Phantom 4 Pro as my first real quad and I found a deal that seems crazy. theprodrone.com has the LCD controller version for $899.95 and I wanted to ask if anyone had heard of or dealt with them before? I am not affiliated with them at all and google gives little to go on. Sorry if this is out of place or line. Should I take the chance?

Hi everyone! Looking at a Phantom 4 Pro as my first real quad and I found a deal that seems crazy. theprodrone.com has the LCD controller version for $899.95
Should I take the chance?
The P4 pro+ costs USD $1,799 everywhere so do you really have to ask?

It's always hard to resist prices like that. But, as Meta4 points out, if it is too good to be true, it probably is.

I have been snooping around their web site and have found something pretty fishy. Look at their Testimonials page Testimonials – The Pro Drone and see what you think about that. Doesn't sound like a drone outfit to me.

Reactions: Adam304
It's always hard to resist prices like that. But, as Meta4 points out, if it is too good to be true, it probably is.

I have been snooping around their web site and have found something pretty fishy. Look at their Testimonials page Testimonials – The Pro Drone and see what you think about that. Doesn't sound like a drone outfit to me.

Yeah I did a quick search for one of the many lawyers on that page and he is real. I might just have to send a few emails and see what is what. You're 100% right. Definitely not a drone place, but for 899 it could have fallen off a truck for all I care.

I hear you really I do. Just might take the chance even if it is a charge back scenario.
As they say in the classics ...
A fool and his money
... were lucky to get together in the first place.

The P4 pro is the hottest ticket out there and selling its socks off everywhere.
Ask yourself why your selected scammer is offering them for a fraction of the price.
The only possible answer is ... to attract suckers with more greed and gullibility than common sense.

Yeah I did a quick search for one of the many lawyers on that page and he is real. I might just have to send a few emails and see what is what.
If he's a real lawyer, it must be genuine.
If you can't trust a lawyer, who can you trust?

While you are emailing him and asking about how so many of his lawyer friends have been buying so much DJI gear from a site that's only created 3 weeks ago, you can also ask about how he and his lawyer friends like their jewellery:
Testimonials – Sahie Jewelry

If he's a real lawyer, it must be genuine.
If you can't trust a lawyer, who can you trust?

While you are emailing him and asking about how so many of his lawyer friends have been buying so much DJI gear from a site that's only created 3 weeks ago, you can also ask about how he and his lawyer friends like their jewellery:
Testimonials – Sahie

Lol... maybe someone here could let DJI know about this and have their lawyers cease and decist these guys. All in all maybe when someone else searches for this site at least this thread will come up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers