Tony @ FPVLR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I know we are not suppose to but I had many problems with my FPVLR kit. And brought them up in his FB group. Was banned and told I am a liar.

He broke my RC then blamed it on USPS and today said I sent it to him like that. These two pictures show his character. I am posting this so people are aware and stay away from this guy.

You may get a good antenna, but mine was horrible. And then the experience working it out and inquiring about it in the group was nothing but negative and accusations towards me.

Please be careful when dealing with FPVLR

The photos are of a LOS clear inmate where I got 7200ft stock on my P4 this is with a boosted FPVLR system.

The next is him saying his wife threw away the box it came in damaged, yet continued to work on it then let me know.

The third is his response to me when I posted this morning in his group about the issues.

And of course the controller in which the text we are referring to.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2 MB · Views: 451
  • image.png
    image.png
    330.9 KB · Views: 403
  • image.png
    image.png
    268.9 KB · Views: 364
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 403
He must have held back a bit because he said you where a little F not a big one. Saying things like that makes him the big one.

I don't understand the issue... didn't he offer to replace it anyway?

What's the issue?

Also... antennas are not magic. They depend on MANY MANY things.

It's totally possible you got a bad one... or simply just have a bad controller... But it's also possible you're flying in an area of high RF interference... Or bad at aiming... or damaged something else without your knowledge...

I'm not really running to defend Tony, but if he offered to make it right for you (aka, buying you a new controller) what's your beef?

Also, this thread will get closed almost immediately, as I believe it's forum policy that disputes with vendors are not a valid thread topic.

Just my $0.02.

1.) Why did you go to his house?

2.) why did you erase your responses in the screen shots you posted? Hiding something?

3.) he offered to pay for your controller. What's the problem.

4.) are you 14 years old?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1