Toggles going from 'ON' to 'OFF'

are you attempting to make changes in the app with the bird on and the remote connected? Thats the only way the info will "stay"

are you making these changes just in the app? or do you have everything fired up and then making changes?
Everything fired up. After that, I make the changes. For example, I cannot change from the photo to the video setting. The toggle will go from On to Off after I try to change it

Tony B, post: 825277, member: 61217"]if you delete the app it will ask if you want to keep data, i delete the data as well, so it becomes a fresh install, never had a problem doing that. Of course doing that resets all your stats but i don't care about those[/QUOTE]

Do I need to uninstall it via the app or shall I go into the play store and uninstall it there? I have uninstalled via the play store and it didn't give an option to save of delete data

Tony B, post: 825277, member: 61217"]if you delete the app it will ask if you want to keep data, i delete the data as well, so it becomes a fresh install, never had a problem doing that. Of course doing that resets all your stats but i don't care about those

Do I need to uninstall it via the app or shall I go into the play store and uninstall it there? I have uninstalled via the play store and it didn't give an option to save of delete data[/QUOTE]

Im on IOS so I delete it right on my iPad. then it gives me the option to delete the data too. Then i go back to the App Store and re download.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl