Today....... was NOT a good day for me.

Reaction score
Had two flights planned.

Arrive at the first around 11:00 AM

NO MEMORY CARD!!!!!!

ARGH! What a rookie mistake!

Oh well, there's this evenings shoot.

Arrive at 7:30.................... range extender battery is dead because I forgot to turn it off!
emoticon-0179-headbang.gif

OI Photography said:
Did you still have the Phantom when you went home? Then it WAS a good day for you ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you can say that again!
(that is usually the case with a subject title like that).

On a good note, this will probably be the LAST time you forget your memory card!
(couldn't hurt to have a spare to always keep unhand, 16gb cards are cheap)

Haha meet your brother. A little trick ive used a few times when I forgot my sd card is to take the sd card out of your phone or tablet. Its a nice little backup. Get yourself a usb power pack that can charge 2 things at the same time.

Gizmo3000 said:
On a good note, this will probably be the LAST time you forget your memory card!
(couldn't hurt to have a spare to always keep unhand, 16gb cards are cheap)

I bought two 16s when I bought the bird. But my problem would be I have multiple vehicles, so I'd have to keep one in each.

Plus, they're so blessed small I'd lose 'em that way. I'll spend more time tearing the truck apart looking for the little bugger than it would be just to drive to the store and buy a 4.

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Haha meet your brother. A little trick ive used a few times when I forgot my sd card is to take the sd card out of your phone or tablet. Its a nice little backup. Get yourself a usb power pack that can charge 2 things at the same time.

My cell phone uses the same USB charger, so I was able to let it charge enough to get about 5 minutes of flight time before I lost the light.

But still... I curse myself for being an old fart and suffering from Sometimers.

I also thought the title of this thread would mean something bad happened. OMFG, I HAVE A HANGNAIL!!!!!

480sparky said:
Had two flights planned.

Arrive at the first around 11:00 AM

NO MEMORY CARD!!!!!!

ARGH! What a rookie mistake!

Oh well, there's this evenings shoot.

Arrive at 7:30.................... range extender battery is dead because I forgot to turn it off!
emoticon-0179-headbang.gif

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj