Tobydeals, has anybody got anything from this company

Reaction score
Has anybody ordered anything from this website.
They seem to have a wide range of DJI products at reduced rates.

I was looking at purchasing a new battery at which we all know cost £125 from dji direct. These guys are selling them for £79.99. I know these are most likely not genuine DJI battery's but just thought I'd ask.

Just wanted to know if anyone has ordered from them and if so, are they genuine.

DJI Phantom 3 Battery for Phantom 3 - DJIP3-12 - Toby Deals Offers

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I bought a phone (Moto G4 Plus) from Tobydeals. The USB connector broke after 8 month. First I tried to call Motorolla but they told me that the phone is actually bought in SINGAPORE and that they can't help me. So I contacted Tobydeals. They let me sent it to a British address on my cost. Then they tried to blame me, claiming that the problem was actually my USB cable and not the phone. But then they repaired it anyway. At least this is what they said. I had to wait for 2 and a half month for them to return it and they did NOTHING. The phone still does not charge. I'm not only have to repair it myself now but I had to walk around without phone for 2 and a half month. Don't buy at Tobydeals! The little savings aren't worth it!

I tried the link and it says out of stock but maybe that's because I'm in the US.

Regardless, the battery is probably the most important component in your AC. A battery failure would be catastrophic. There are lots of fakes out there. Is it worth the risk?

One thing you can do is contact DJI and inquire if Tobydeals is an authorized re-seller.

Reactions: Newbieguy
I have bought a few things from them and always had a good deal and the battery's I bought were genuine last year also my son has bought battery's from them at the time the ones we got were genuine postage was quick also

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan