To Moderators: Forum updating threads

Reaction score
My thread is here: Flying in really remote areas.

And within the P3S/4k Discussion it is here: Standard/4k Discussion

It shows only 13 reply's but there are actually 15. It also shows that the last reply was today at 12:56am. I know I read it yesterday. Also I received an e-mail this morning about the reply to my thread above. It is not even listed within my thread.

I have a feeling that I'm missing something when I set up my account.

Clarification please, Thanks

o_O Of all the things to worry about? Please don't take this wrong, but it seems your over thinking this. Just post and enjoy, and welcome to the forum.

Hey, this is the last day of the year to worry about things I shouldn't be worrying about. And I kind of agree with you there.:D The latest post to my thread has alot of good info for me and to have it not even show up is disappointing. It's nice to have desert info, for me, all in one spot for reference purposes.

And thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I don't even have my P3S yet but have devoured much already from this forum. It will be here Tuesday.

Hey, this is the last day of the year to worry about things I shouldn't be worrying about. And I kind of agree with you there.:D The latest post to my thread has alot of good info for me and to have it not even show up is disappointing. It's nice to have desert info, for me, all in one spot for reference purposes.

And thanks for welcoming me to the forum. I don't even have my P3S yet but have devoured much already from this forum. It will be here Tuesday.
Glad your getting your reading and studying in first, smart thing to do. Just take on step at a time if this is your first drone of this type. Like anything you'll find different opinions on a subject, that why it's good you have a head start. So you can weed out the newcomers that sometimes have that "know-it-all" thinking, some old-timers have that too but at least they have experience.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl