tmotors antigravity v3 motors on p3p

Reaction score
Anyone that can tell me how to connect T-Motor MN2214 920KV v3 on a p3p ( not whit the new a motors. But the first ver of orginal motors from dji )

Last edited:
Open the shell-- simplest way is to cut the wires and splice-- unless you are very good at soldering to a circuit board. The coating will have to be removed for the wires on the P3 before you try to solder a splice.

The t motors usually come with some wireing instructions for what wire to solder to the tabs on the esc's depending on the direction you need them to spin. Useally even if you get them wired wrong you just need to swap two of the wires and you should be good to go on what direction you need each one to turn.

Tho i have one / about t motors to replace the p3s motors and the ? that keeps poping in to my head is why????

The T motors seem like great motors and I have been happy with them on my p2vishion that I put a set on which they did seem a tiny bit better performance then the old stock motors on the p2s. But Right after I put them on dji went and hobbled the top speed limit on the p2vs so most of the increased performance They may have had seems to of been negated by dji limiting the top speed and tilt angle. Tho I do like the way they sound compared to the old motors. The T motors have a more mean aggressive sound and it seem to spin up to speed faster then the stock ones so I get nice take offs even with a loaded down p2v with a heavy 3rd party gimbal on it. But I were to compare them to the motors in the p3s I think the p3s motors are stronger and more powerful then the T motors are.

Reactions: turbopropello
Reason for doing it. As I said I have one original p3p and a crashed p3p. And found little info on upgraded engines.. On the p3p.. So I whanted to test different items on the crashed drone... One engine of the orginal totally busted, and had the anitigravty v3, motors. Have to open it up anyway to see how bad it was.
Working on a range extender that has no mod windsurfer to the bird or remote and for that I will not be using the full orginal uncrashed ver for

Last edited:
Reactions: J.James
They now all fitted and Rotating the right way. Now my Gimbal are going Bananas after i put replacement after crash.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik