Tired of waiting on DJI Order

Ordered my P3P with an extra battery at dji.com on July 1st and it hasn't shipped yet, emailied them today inquiring about it. If it doesn't get shipped this week I'll cancel and order through one of the dealers.
If you ordered on July 1st, that is no where near 15-20 working days which the website clearly states. It will be more like the end of the month. I too ordered around that time.
Alan

If you ordered on July 1st, that is no where near 15-20 working days which the website clearly states. It will be more like the end of the month. I too ordered around that time.
Alan
When I placed my order on DJI's website it said "Available to ship: 5-7 working days after payment is confirmed."

I just checked the website again and it still says 5-7 days, so not sure where you got the 15-20 business days?

I just contacted DJI about my order an hour or so ago and they already replied back to me twice. They canceled my order with them so that I could purchase through Amazon. Now I know the order will arrive in two days, I'm so excited!

Sent from my iPhone

I ordered my P3 pro with extra battery from DJI June 25th they showed 15 to 20 days to ship because of the extra battery. I canceled the order 4 days later and ordered it from Amazon, I had my order in 3 days

Ordered my P3P with an extra battery at dji.com on July 1st and it hasn't shipped yet, emailied them today inquiring about it. If it doesn't get shipped this week I'll cancel and order through one of the dealers.
That makes sense. However if you're not in a hurry, you will receive your order from DJI. Right now, it still seems to be slightly over a month from order to delivery.

WTF!!! This just in...

Dear DJI Customer,

Due to unprecedented demand for the DJI Phantom 3 Hardshell Backpack, shipment of your order has been delayed.

However, we will start to ship orders this week, and we will complete shipping all delayed orders by mid-August.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Should you have any questions about your order, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].

Thank You,
DJI

I ended up writing to their online store's support email and they shipped it two days later. Should be here early next week.

I'm at the point they should be throwing in a perk for the long wait. Like a free ND Filter, or 25% off your next purchase, even a fricken t-shirt. They are definitely having issues with supply and demand.

I'm at the point they should be throwing in a perk for the long wait. Like a free ND Filter, or 25% off your next purchase, even a fricken t-shirt. They are definitely having issues with supply and demand.

I would just cancel and hit up a dealer. The pack might be harder to find, but there are plenty of other backpack options (probably better ones like GPC and Think Tank).

The problem I have now is where I live..in the Canadian arctic isolated away from normal society. So if I cancel now and order through a dealer I'm looking at spending more $$$ plus shipping. Then shipping again I will be waiting as things don't move fast getting here other than DHL which seems to move quickly. So, it looks as though I just need to suck it up and wait, or cancel, possibly pay more and wait. Contact DJI Sales to see where I sit in the queue.

Chatted with DJI Sales to confirm and looks as though all my stuff will be shipped tomorrow including the backpack and battery. So I am doing a happy dance! Hope everyone else that has been waiting receives their birds and peripherals soon to!

Reactions: Weathabee

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers