Tired of painting the house? Soon you won't have to! Drone painters to the rescue!

LuvMyTJ

Admin
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
While this is still being developed, it has a promising future! It is exciting to see all the new applications drones are used for.

Good luck with that. I have used these high pressure painters before. They are like a pressure washer, but with paint instead of water.
They apply a lot of paint in a short time. But you have to keep the wand moving or you get runs. If you are too far back half the paint goes in the air. There is a lot of mist. Even wearing googles and hard hat everything gets coated with paint.

Don't imagine the drone will last too long.

Good luck with that. I have used these high pressure painters before. They are like a pressure washer, but with paint instead of water.
They apply a lot of paint in a short time. But you have to keep the wand moving or you get runs. If you are too far back half the paint goes in the air. There is a lot of mist. Even wearing googles and hard hat everything gets coated with paint.

Don't imagine the drone will last too long.

Why would you wear a hard hat whilst painting.

While this is still being developed, it has a promising future! It is exciting to see all the new applications drones are used for.

In the video, you can see a mist coming back on the drone. If you were using paint, it wouldn't be long before everything would be gummed up and unusable. Good luck with this!

That's what we call founding a complicated solution to a simple problem

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Why would you wear a hard hat whilst painting.

It was an industrial job. Require full gear. But the paint got everywhere. Easier to take hard hat off than wash head with varsol.
Got little enough hair as it is now.:eek:

These sprayers can put out 5 gallons of paint in 15 minutes. Some even more.

Oh no!!

A graffiti artist and tagger's dream.........

It was an industrial job. Require full gear. But the paint got everywhere. Easier to take hard hat off than wash head with varsol.
Got little enough hair as it is now.:eek:

These sprayers can put out 5 gallons of paint in 15 minutes. Some even more.
ahh gotcha

I'm thinkin' I'll just use a brush and roller. Less expensive!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj