Tips on how to remove propellers?

Reaction score
My bird side a glassdoor today on landing attempt on a balcony (reckless me) and three of the propeller broke. They are somehow super tight now (probably due to impact) and I can get them out with my bare hands. Any removal tips or techniques you guys have? Thanks in advanced.

Use the little prop tool that comes with the P3 to hold the motors and unscrew the props holding the tips for better leverage. They should come out without much problem. Or try and hold the broken props with a rag and another one for the motor so you don´t twist or overtorque the arms inadvertently. Whatever you do, avoid using any chemicals to try and unlock the props.

First, make sure you're turning it the correct direction.........

Use the little prop tool that comes with the P3 to hold the motors and unscrew the props holding the tips for better leverage. They should come out without much problem. Or try and hold the broken props with a rag and another one for the motor so you don´t twist or overtorque the arms inadvertently. Whatever you do, avoid using any chemicals to try and unlock the props.

Thanks! That did the trick. It was never in my bag but now it's going to stay there permanently.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl