Tips on flying and advice on settings on p3 advanced

Reaction score
Hello peeps I'm new to the p3 advanced and would like any tips for flying and any good advice on the settings anything you can think of will help me out like do's and don't so please people help me out

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

You can find a lot of good tips at PhantomHelp.com.

anything you can think of will help me out

After RTFM thoroughly 'cover to cover' multiple times, for every 20 minutes of flight you should spend 3x that here reading forum postings about all the great, good, bad, sad, ugly, ignorant, disgusting, nasty, mean, irritable and ballsy things others have to say about their experiences or their feelings about others experiences... :D

I've learned lots spending time here every day... and that has saved my butt (and my P3A) numerous times...

Get out there and enjoy flying but educate yourself first and constantly...

One thing I can recommend is always be aware of where your UAV is. Keep your eyes on it, even when it's in wide open areas. It's a good habit to be in, and it's all to easy to forget to look up when trying to get that perfect angle for a shot. I've had a few close calls with tree branches when sighting my shots.

Another tip: your mobile device you use for a screen makes a difference! I've tried a couple tablets and my phone, and have found that, although much smaller screen size, my phone give the best clarity of image. This being said, keep in mind that what your camera shoots is likely much better than what you're seeing in live feed (due to screen quality and compatibility).

After reading and understanding the manual, do your early flying in a large, open area well away from buildings, trees etc.
Practice RTH and learn how it works including how to cancel it and resume control

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4