Tips on Fireworks?

soon as I flew over people shooting them off they would stop until I left wife thinks they might think police is watching

This is a quick pair of screen grabs from tonight. I'll see if I get some time tomorrow to edit a video together. ISO 400....I'll have to check on the rest.
Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 10.55.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-07-04 at 10.54.32 PM.png

Reactions: Zuzua
Caught this earlier tonight. My first night flight and firework picture.
fe0284ee9015f23210b4cfe970b46d53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soon as I flew over people shooting them off they would stop until I left wife thinks they might think police is watching

Dunno, people don't give a darn here. They were shooting them off, big ones, over the park where I was set up to fly over. Probably a hundred or more cops around. Cops didn't seem to give a ****. Fireworks are illegal to set off in the city here. They are illegal to even posses them in the city/county parks. I saw some folks just across the street from where I was parked set of some **** big ones. Couple hundred feet at least. Cop was standing no more than 20yd away, turned to look and kept on walking. <shrug>

I just filmed some of my neighbors in my neighborhood. Not much, but cool!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have a P3P what exposure settings and or filters did you use for the great contrast? Mine were a bit too bright.

Not the 4th of July but a local festival in Leeton NSW Australia. I added the sound affects and music in YouTube.

This is the best video I've seen of drone flying thru fireworks. A must see. The pillot has some balls too flying right thru the debre. What Happens When a Firework Hits a Drone?

Notice there are two videos one Chicago (I was there) and Orlando. Check out the video in reverse imploding fireworks

Last edited:
Very nice. What settings did you use?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I'm pulling your leg. That's a nikon dslr camera. A phantom could never get that quality, lol. It was way too windy to fly that night. It's always good to have a backup plan for stills so it's not a total loss if you can't fly.

Reactions: TXDrone
I'm pulling your leg. That's a nikon dslr camera. A phantom could never get that quality, lol. It was way too windy to fly that night. It's always good to have a backup plan for stills so it's not a total loss if you can't fly.

Rotfl. Glad to hear it. Was starting to have serious feelings of inadequacy.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl