Tips on Fireworks?

Here's a tip.. don't fly close.
I think there will be many Phantoms looking like a Starwars X-Wing fighter after the 4th of July.
Stay safe everyone!

which drone was he flying cause I know he has a pumpkin

Here are some clips from the test flight last night. Nothing fancy but the end has some of the big show down at the lake. Unfortunately I had to leave the sky by the time they started popping. Got home on <20% battery. Stuck it out as long as I could.

Do you think I was too far for this shot, I know it's not framed well, lol
5f1f0c9c619715c1e593903a32ef276e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Do you think I was too far for this shot, I know it's not framed well, lol
5f1f0c9c619715c1e593903a32ef276e.jpg

nice

Reactions: Zuzua
will due

By the way let me know when the new pumpkin pro comes out, going to get one

I'm liking the sound of these Autels I won't ditch the phantom but they do sound appealing. What is the new pro going to have spec wise?

I'm liking the sound of these Autels I won't ditch the phantom but they do sound appealing. What is the new pro going to have spec wise?

autel is taking what people want in next one so at this point we really don't know

If you start doing a range then I will change mine to iso 100-400 at 1sec to 4sec, lol

I'm not the shooter so I was making my best guess. There are very limited selections between 2.5 and 4ss that's why I put those up.

Lowest iso you can use, and a shutter speed 2 seconds or slower will give you the "streaking" effect. That's a basic idea to get some of you started.

Here are some clips from the test flight last night. Nothing fancy but the end has some of the big show down at the lake. Unfortunately I had to leave the sky by the time they started popping. Got home on <20% battery. Stuck it out as long as I could.
What were your settings for this test video?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj