Tips for Lichi app

Reaction score
I've just downloaded the lichi app for my P3P using a Samsung S7 edge. I am taking it all to Dorset this Bank holiday. I have been flying with DJI Go since last year and having had a look at the app last night realise there maybe a few differences. Any tips for a first time Lichi pilot?

You'll find Litchi a great option that sits on the back of the go app. Need to be mindful of the settings that are mirrored from the go app to litchi. Max distance and height are two that come to mind and from memory so are the RTH settings. Great app for autonomous missions and from my iOS experience, no loss in feed. I'm having issues with Pano mode but otherwise all good.

Reactions: FlyingCorkers
Also, there have been issues with running both the Go app and Litchi at the same time on Android devices. Procedure usually is to start Go and check or set all pertinent settings as tevek mentioned. May want to format your sd card too. Then completely shut down Go (don't just put it to sleep) before starting litchi. If you haven't yet, make sure that you read the manual. Take note of things like how the mission performs differently if you have straight or curved lines at waypoints set. And make sure that you really understand how litchi missions work when you loose signal. But don't be intimidated. Litchi is a great app that you'll find very useful.

Reactions: FlyingCorkers
I highly prefer Litchi over go. If your device pops up a window when you run either Litchi or go, pick the "ONE TIME ONLY" option. Or you'll need to delete data (Preference) files to get the choice option back again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan