Tips for a P2 Pilot

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I've owned and flown a P2 with the H3-3D gimbal for about 18 month and am comfortable flying and using my Black Pearl LCD for FPV type flying.

I just bought a P3 Adv and gotta say, after one flight I'm in love! There seem to be so many more features in the DJI Go app and I was curious to see what you guys think are key things or advantages in the P3 over the P2.

I've gotta finish reading the manual, but was just curious if there were others on here that previously owned a P2 that could give me some advice! :)

Thanks!

Steve

Hi Guys,

I've owned and flown a P2 with the H3-3D gimbal for about 18 month and am comfortable flying and using my Black Pearl LCD for FPV type flying.

I just bought a P3 Adv and gotta say, after one flight I'm in love! There seem to be so many more features in the DJI Go app and I was curious to see what you guys think are key things or advantages in the P3 over the P2.

I've gotta finish reading the manual, but was just curious if there were others on here that previously owned a P2 that could give me some advice! :)

Thanks!

Steve
Hmm for the most part the flight controls are the same. Not sure if the P2 has the intelligent flight modes (Point of interest, home lock etc?)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl