Tiny OSD Hobbyking (Skylark Tiny OSD)

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've been trying to install the Tiny OSD 3 from Hobbyking (Skylark) on my phantom and only get a gray screen. I'm using FatShark Predator Goggles/ immersion 250 tx and a go pro 3 as the camera.

I made the cable connector for the fatshark tx to the camera 5 pin to 5pin with the 3 pin split off for the tiny OSD. I'm powering the the OSD off the NAZA with an unused port and confirmed I have 5v power coming from it. From all the directions and diagrams it looks like I have it set up correct but all I get is a gray screen in my goggles. The red light is on for both the OSD board and the GPS. I've tried pressing reset a couple times as well.

The only mistake I made initially setting the OSD up was powering it for a minute or two from the aux power which I believe is giving the 11v power. So maybe I fried the OSD?

I have thought about ordering the USB connector so I can connect the unit to my computer and maybe I just need to make some adjustments. I'm not sure if thats a good idea or not?

If anybody has set this up with the fatshark/ immersion transmitter and camera on the phantom I could really use some help. I can post a pic of the setup as well

Thanks,

Kory

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan