Tint balance (green/pink) is changing wrongly

Reaction score
In the last couple of aerial filmings with my P3P I noticed that the balance of green/pink is changing during the filming (same for the video and photo). Even the location and weather situation didn't change at all (sunny day without the clouds at high noon) the tint balance drastically changed (in a few minutes) and it is very hard to match it the post. Or it is too greenish or too pink.
I think everything is fine with the white balance (blue/yellow), and it is normal to change according to clouds, shadows, daytime... But this is the matter of seconds practically with the very same light condition.

I never use automatic white balance or any other settings, but everything manual. So it was like that this time too. I don't know how would be possible to regulate tint balance. I think that change happen during the aircraft battery change, so when the next time the aircraft is on, the color is different.

I have DJI GO App version 3.1.0 and Aircraft 1.10.90.

Does anybody knows what could be the reason for this behavior, and how to fix it? Or at least how to properly match the video in the post. It is easier with photos, in Lightroom there is tint slider so it can be easily adjusted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers