TIME: This Is the Best Drone You Can Buy Right Now

"The most important thing, of course, if you are flying to shoot, is to see what your composition is,” says filmmaker Philip Bloom. This is key, but it’s sadly rare. To get those features from something like a Phantom 2 and separate GoPro, you have to buy pricey aftermarket video feed transmission systems, pull out the wire strippers, watch or read some tutorials, and plug in that soldering gun or order parts from Britain—a major hassle, in other words"

Eh?
What is that bit all about.

"roughly as good as a GoPro Hero3+ action camera. (The 2 Vision+ takes more detailed stills, while the GoPro Hero3+ is clearly better at 1080p video quality"

stills better than that of a GoPro, are they?

Think about the source, and the audience they're presenting to. For a hobbyist with years of experience setting up an FPV system is quite easy. But to an amateur photographer just getting into aerial photography, not so much. Its clear there is a need for RTF systems as just about every multirotor vendor sells RTF kits.

I had no experience setting up something like FPV before I did it, and it was easy. No soldering needed if you just do a little research before you buy the parts. Also, I disagree with them. The Vision is easy to buy and easy to fly, but there is no way it takes better photos or video than the GoPro on the H3-3D.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers