Time Lapse at 399' AGL

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Shot today in northern Kentucky with P3P, color corrected and timelapsed, then used warp stabilizer for this stunning cloud run!! Gotta love our P3's!

Sent from my PT beating heart

Great shot, never thought about how the p3p stability lends itself to time lapse. Might try that on a distant thunderstorm. Kudos

Reactions: jryser
Shot 8 minutes of footage. It was a little windy so I am pleased with the stability. Yep, latest upgrade too.

I'm sure this is a feature we all have been reluctant to use, until now. Is there any online free editing software I can use to produce a video like above. Elements 13 doesn't have time lapse feature

Very good. I've thought about doing this as I like the effect with my gopro for ground shots.
What Timelapse intervals did you use?

Very nice. I'm new to all this so how is a video made from a series of photos? I can use the time lapse feature, get a bunch of photos but then what ? Thanks.

Very good. I've thought about doing this as I like the effect with my gopro for ground shots.
What Timelapse intervals did you use?
I shot in 4k, then loaded into premiere pro. The original video was 7 minutes. Sped up 5000%. Had 8 minutes in the air as realtime. I did the color correcting when I did the time lapse. Exported in H.264 1080p 29.97 (The show I film for uses that format). Reimported into premiere pro and used the warp stabilizer plugin.

Very nice. I'm new to all this so how is a video made from a series of photos? I can use the time lapse feature, get a bunch of photos but then what ? Thanks.
This was actually sped up video. I DO use photos for some timelapses but this one in particular was all video. I use After Effects for the series of photos to become a timelapse, PM me if you want to learn about that!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic