Time for Stills !!!!

Reaction score
With all the posts showing off videos I am beginning to think I am the only one taking stills. SO. Lets post our still photos from our Phantom 3. I would love to see your good, your bad and your ugly.

The good ones inspire us and the others we might learn from. Please lets have fun and keep comments such that we will encourage everyone to post and to learn.

I am going to start with a photo I was thrilled with. Upon showing it to others I have learned it is too saturated and possible too vivid. In spite of that I still like the photo. So I thought it might be a good photo to start with.

30.jpg

BLWHeip0100v.jpg
Can you tell me how to post my photos so they look big like yours?
You select the "Upload a File" button in the lower right corner (next to the "Post Reply" button) and then choose Full Image thats shows up next to the small image icon...here's another from the same morning as the previous image.......

Reactions: ELHEAPO
........... I am going to start with a photo I was thrilled with. Upon showing it to others I have learned it is too saturated and possible too vivid. In spite of that I still like the photo.............
You'll soon find that everyone is an art critic lol! I like the photo. Maybe just -5 or so on the saturation, it's not too much at all.

You'll soon find that everyone is an art critic lol! I like the photo. Maybe just -5 or so on the saturation, it's not too much at all.
While true, in this case I believe they were right and their input was well meaning. That is just what I am hoping for. Like everyone else, I would love to learn.

Panorama1.jpg

Dow's Lake, as part of the Rideau Canal System was built between 1826 and 1832. It pre-dates the locks on the St. Lawrence, and was built to assist the defense of Canada by allowing boats to travel from Montreal to the Great Lakes without having to travel down the St. Lawrence, in gunshot range of the Americans. It was officially opened in May 1832 and has been operated continuously ever since. Now it is just a spectacular lake and canal system running through our Capital City, Ottawa

302-303-311-312.jpg
With all the posts showing off videos I am beginning to think I am the only one taking stills. SO. Lets post our still photos from our Phantom 3. I would love to see your good, your bad and your ugly.

The good ones inspire us and the others we might learn from. Please lets have fun and keep comments such that we will encourage everyone to post and to learn.

I am going to start with a photo I was thrilled with. Upon showing it to others I have learned it is too saturated and possible too vivid. In spite of that I still like the photo. So I thought it might be a good photo to start with.

View attachment 36534
Schnebly Hill, Sedona Arizona
Recorded with a Phantom 3A via Litchi Panoramic Mode

Last edited:
Reactions: ELHEAPO

View attachment 36534
Verde River, Clarkdale, Arizona
Recorded with a Phantom 3A using Litchi in Panoramic mode. Not quite a 360 degree image.
jpeg-pano-5.jpg

View attachment 36731 Western Australia one of my favourites
Oh My God that is wonderful. 3 years ago I was lucky enough to go kayaking with Beluga Whales and one came very close. What an amazing experience. Your photo took me right back to that moment. Thanks for posting. If you have more I would love to see them.

It most certainly should be one of your favorites. Can't imagine anything nicer.

Went back for another look.... you even got the baby in the photo. I can't get over it, I just love your photo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31