Time for a replacement but which one ?

Reaction score
After the sad demise of my V2+ I'm in the market for a replacement !
Either another v2+ OR the v2+ v3 with all the potential ESC/wiring issues or maybe a Walkera 350 or similar.
BTW - holy !#%^^ - that Walkera can ascend F-A-R faster than the v2+ :shock: 15m/s ??

Personally I'm steering towards a V2+ v3 but get the seller (also warranty agent) to mod the ESC cable runs 1st

So...what do you experts reckon ?

Mine is on its way back to China, and they say it'll take 2 months.

So maybe my next one will have some built-in compensation if an ESC causes problems. And you can't get that with a quad.

Well, if you continue to fly over salt water, buy the cheapest one you can find. If you need one for quality photo or video, there is nothing wrong with the P2V+.

Happyflyer said:
Well, if you continue to fly over salt water, buy the cheapest one you can find. If you need one for quality photo or video, there is nothing wrong with the P2V+.

maybe get a floating waterproof quad copter then?????

Heh..saw that video of the Mariner Quad... Pity it wasn't more of a high-end product.

Flying over the sea ? Yep. Always will.
If one isn't prepared to live and take risks, what's the point of even getting out of bed !? :mrgreen:
Sometimes life bites ya on the ***, but most of the time you just go "yeee haaaaa".
Just missed out on a used (barely used with no damage) V3 with 4 batteries for $1k on eBay.
He realised his wrong price and changed it before I could bid.Dammit.

I will get the vision minus. Cheaper just in case you lose it again. You can don't really need the gimbal to play around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20