Time for a class action lawsuit against DJI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIfe is too short to worry about this issue. Tie wrap it and move on :) You will be upgrading to the P4 for Christmas anyway and this unit will go on the shelf.
They have no business making a P4 yet. They havent even come close to perfecting the P3.

DJI is clearly itching for a class action lawsuit for ignoring the stress crack issue with many of it's P3Ps. Rather than replace their defective product, they insist on "fixing" your bird over a period of 6-8 weeks. Unacceptable! Any lawyers out there with this problem? Who'll join me?

Attachments

• IMG_0152.JPG
    IMG_0152.JPG
    356.4 KB · Views: 303
I don't get whats up with some of you guys. Stress cracks or crash cracks who cares. Get some resin, araldite, superglue whatever, and fill your cracks and enjoy your phantoms.

The P3 is an amazing product an as near perfect as I could ever dream for what it does.

Fix it yourself and enjoy it. Easy fix.

Reactions: Main Line Hobbies
I don't get whats up with some of you guys. Stress cracks or crash cracks who cares. Get some resin, araldite, superglue whatever, and fill your cracks and enjoy your phantoms.

The P3 is an amazing product an as near perfect as I could ever dream for what it does.

I plan on fixing it myself ,although i shouldnt have to.Manufacturer defect. Clearly covered by the warranty.
Im trying to fly my phantom but ive been grounded from the get go because of hardware defects. Bad gimbal and faulty receiver.Sent in for replacement of parts only to receive my phantom back with damage done by the tech. Still grounded.

I dont get whats up with people like yourself who have become accustom to buying sub par products and have no problem with it.We're talkin $1300 here.

Sorry to hear that about your receiver and other issues. Did you have an early model? Or just bad luck? Knock on wood I've had no issues.

Sorry to hear that about your receiver and other issues. Did you have an early model? Or just bad luck? Knock on wood I've had no issues.
I have no idea if its an older model or not. All i can tell you is that i bought it not quite 2 months ago.

I dont get whats up with people like yourself who have become accustom to buying sub par products and have no problem with it.We're talkin $1300 here.

Cracks are an easy fix. Sub par? It only costs $1300 and can fly 5km, has a 4K camera, good battery life, flies easy out of the box, excellent software I could go on. Now take your $1300 and rent a helicopter for 2 hours and see what you have left..... Nothing.

Gimbal issues, absolutely agree thats unacceptable if that happens but little cracks we can fix ourselves if they happen? What happened to DIY...

Cracks are an easy fix. Sub par? It only costs $1300 and can fly 5km, has a 4K camera, good battery life, flies easy out of the box, excellent software I could go on. Now take your $1300 and rent a helicopter for 2 hours and see what you have left..... Nothing.

Gimbal issues, absolutely agree thats unacceptable if that happens but little cracks we can fix ourselves if they happen? What happened to DIY...
Jesus christ.... i can see there is no reasoning with you. Dont reply to my comments.

Reactions: Lyle Hardin
First sign of cracks I see I'll be ordering a new shell and replacing it myself to minimize down time. I'll consider it maintenance cost. I've got over 100 miles on the bird, it's deserving of a little TLC, it flies fantastic.

Reactions: Jeff48920
Jesus christ.... i can see there is no reasoning with you. Dont reply to my comments.
Simmer down. Just ignore him if you don't want to answer him.
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum @Fieldstone . I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

If you have a disagreement with another member either refer it to a staff member or just ignore them. We keep it friendly here and family oriented.

And for everyone else out there, the same thing happened with the P2, there were some issues and these threads kept popping up. Since this forum is about flying Phantoms and not law suits I am going to close this up like I should have after the first post as per the guidelines. Anyone with issues needs to take them up with the manufacturer.

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-this-topic-has-to-be-closed-e9ff68.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj