Time and date

Per

Reaction score
Hello
I have a problem with the date and time. All files have the following 31dec 2097
What's wrong? Have been out and collided with a tree! Everything is working now except time and date.
Hope there's someone who knows what it could be.

Greetings
Per

Terribly sorry that it took such a long time before I answered.
I have a Phantom 3 Pro.

File date of each file is as follows
Tuesday, 31 December 2097 23:00

I've been having the same issue with my Phanton 3 Adv. My dates are way off. Mine are showing January 26, 2098! I thought that it was because I formatted the SD card in the drone without benefit of having GPS active. So i just went back outside, acquired GPS and then reformatted the card using the DJI iPhone app (using iOS 9.1). I still get the year 2098 on all my videos. Plus, I'm properly turning off video before turning off the drone. Any ideas?

Similar problem here. Time stamp on photos is correct but on videos it is 4 hours ahead. I live on US east coast so I'm 4 hours behind GMT. I suspect it is using GMT and not my local time. But remember the photo time is right. Any ideas?

I've been having the same issue with my Phanton 3 Adv. My dates are way off. Mine are showing January 26, 2098! I thought that it was because I formatted the SD card in the drone without benefit of having GPS active. So i just went back outside, acquired GPS and then reformatted the card using the DJI iPhone app (using iOS 9.1). I still get the year 2098 on all my videos. Plus, I'm properly turning off video before turning off the drone. Any ideas?
Same issue here with my P3 4k....Did someone found a solution ? Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj