Tilting To The Right From Horizontal

Reaction score
Hello all

After my Bird was returned from having my gimbal repaired/replaced (gimbal dance) under warranty, about every ten or so flights the camera would start to tilt to the right from the horizontal position for no reason
and at least once it tilted down to the left.

The first video has examples of the tilt.

The Bird was replaced due to that problem and a few others. Now after less than ten flights with the new bird it is doing the same thing only worse and more frequent.

Yes, I have done all the calibrations, basic and advanced in the assistant software but to no avail. The problem is not as described
in previous Topics, the fix is not appropriate for this problem because it starts out perfectly level (horizontal)

Has anyone else had this problem.. it is perfectly horizontal for minutes on end and then it will randomly tilt.

The second video is the replacement bird.

I am sending the link to the videos to the store I purchased it from and DJI.

All I would like is a bird that does what DJI says it will do, have a stable video platform, is that to hard to ask for???

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjOnpcQHhYA[/youtube]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUBKCP0OuK0[/youtube]

Yes, I have done all the calibrations, basic and advanced in the assistant software but to no avail. The problem is not as described
in previous Topics, the fix is not appropriate for this problem because it starts out perfectly level (horizontal)
Mori55 said:
Try a advanced IMU calibration . There's a couple of threads on this , just search

Umm, yes I have and no there isn't, that is why I put that sentence there.

I have gone through all the threads I could find on the camera tilting which there are quite a few...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl