Tilted Horizon Since New Firmware

Reaction score
Noticed one thing the new Firmware seems to have given me extra, TILTED HORIZON. This was the first Phantom I bought that didn't have it. Since the update it's there. Anyone else?

I had a very slight horizon tilt issue when I bought mine around Christmas. I have to imagine that when I set it up I uploaded the most recent firmware/ software for it. Anyway, I calibrated the IMU and gimble and now the horizon is straight as an arrow. Hope this helps. :)

I had a very slight horizon tilt issue when I bought mine around Christmas. I have to imagine that when I set it up I uploaded the most recent firmware/ software for it. Anyway, I calibrated the IMU and gimble and now the horizon is straight as an arrow. Hope this helps. :)
Yes I'm not one to calibrate IMU after a firmware update but I think I might now.

Mine is mostly level but sometimes it's off and I adjust. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason of it that I can find. I normally show the gridlines on the display and when I'm filming something I may want to use I double check it's level and adjust accordingly.

Mine is mostly level but sometimes it's off and I adjust. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason of it that I can find. I normally show the gridlines on the display and when I'm filming something I may want to use I double check it's level and adjust accordingly.

OK. I'm having the same problem with my P3A. Here's some ignorant newbie questions. How do you show gridlines? I fly mostly with DJI GO but also have used Litchi. Second. How do you correct the "tilt"? On still shots I can just use the software in post-processing but on a video I'm pretty much out of luck. I have rougly a five degree drop from left to right. somebody on anothe thread mentioned programing the C2 button and using a control wheel. Any help is appreciated. I did replace my camera and mount after losing a fight with a tree but everything looks right as far as the mount and camera. It's a slight error but noticable enough to bug the crap out of me. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20