Tilted horizon line

Reaction score
Hey everyone noob here still trying to figure this all out. I notice in my videos my horizon line is somewhat tilted and was curious as to what could be causing it and what can be done to fix it.

Many and all help is much appreciated.

Thanks so much.

Hey everyone noob here still trying to figure this all out. I notice in my videos my horizon line is somewhat tilted and was curious as to what could be causing it and what can be done to fix it.

Many and all help is much appreciated.

Thanks so much.
There is an adjustment in the app that allows you to Calibrate the gimbal and also a gimbal tilt adjustment to make minor adjustments while in flight. To really learn the app and all the features, take the props off the P3, fire up the controller and Phantom and go through every feature in the app just to familiarize yourself with all the features and learn to navigate the app and learn all of the neat adjustments and flight setup features.Plan or two or three sessions of 1/2 hour to 1 hour so you can absorb the information. I have had mine since may with a lot of flight time and I learn new stuff every day. You can continue to search and ask questions, but your understanding will increase substantially if you put the time in reviewing and studying the app and the Phantom 3 Manual.
Cheers and welcome to the forum.
Doesn't hurt to put a small fan blowing on the Phantom with the props off to keep the heat down, in the gimbal.

Reactions: bbfpv and dirkclod
Wow I really appreciate the solid advice on this. Found it and fixed it right away.

I will be doing exactly what you said and planning flight sessions and learning sessions.

Reactions: bobmyers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1