Tilt speed adjustments?

Reaction score
Anybody know if there is a way to slow down the tilt speed of the camera when going to point straight down (or up)? What I currently do is to record the clip then slow it down in post production, but it always looks jittery. Is there a way? Standard Vision +, no modifications, all the latest software.

CBS

Great question for smoother pan. I don't think that's possible and wouldn't even expect it with firmware updates. You might want to consider enabling 7th channel and physically reduce speed and look down slowly

happydays said:
I was thinking about getting the Dronexpert Y-connector and adding the 7th channel lever. However, I'd like to know that it will work with future firmware upgrades, as I always like to be on the latest version.

The software enabling takes only few $(1-10) and the hardware for the lever is really cheap. There should be no reason to go for it. Ofcourse this might be patched in future firmware but I'm sure the forum will find a way out

andersonpaac said:
happydays said:
I was thinking about getting the Dronexpert Y-connector and adding the 7th channel lever. However, I'd like to know that it will work with future firmware upgrades, as I always like to be on the latest version.

The software enabling takes only few $(1-10) and the hardware for the lever is really cheap. There should be no reason to go for it. Ofcourse this might be patched in future firmware but I'm sure the forum will find a way out

Erm, it's €95?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic