Tilt lever question

Reaction score
I have a tilt lever on my vision and got it calibrated etc. my problem is that when I open the app on my phone it no longer works. Only will tilt until i Fire up the app.

Birds-iView said:
I have a tilt lever on my vision and got it calibrated etc. my problem is that when I open the app on my phone it no longer works. Only will tilt until i Fire up the app.

The lever is meant for the Remote Controller. It wont do you much good on the vision.

flyNfrank said:
Birds-iView said:

The lever is meant for the Remote Controller. It wont do you much good on the vision.
Why not?

Birds-iView, you need to select the following setting in the Phantom Assistant in order to allow the lever to work while the DJI Vision app is connected:

Attachments

• PA.png
    PA.png
    89 KB · Views: 562
msinger said:
flyNfrank said:
Birds-iView said:

Why not?

....Why not?

So I suppose you mounted a lever on your vision also? What is its function, how do you access it while in flight?

I did. It tilts the camera. I access it with my finger in flight.

Are you just messing around? :?

As far as I know it won't work with the app on with the vision +.
It will work with the standard vision. I never got it working with the plus , soon as the app turned it stopped. I just went and got the new controller.

I have the Vision+ and it works for me. You cannot control it with the lever AND the DJI Vision app at the same time though.

Correct , this been gone over numerous times. That why a lot of us got the new controller.

msinger said:
I did. It tilts the camera. I access it with my finger in flight.

Are you just messing around? :?

Yeah I'm messing with you only because I think you are missing the punch line. I'm trying to point out that the lever is not meant to be mounted on the quad.

At least you guys got the thumb wheel to work. I can't even get it to calibrate. What am I doing wrong here?

Birds-iView said:
If you meant a "rear" level on the RC transmitter, take a look of a FB post back in November 2014.
https://www.facebook.com/fpvbooster/pho ... 02/?type=1

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik