Tilt lever orintation

Reaction score
Hello,

After upgrading some firmwares from Naza P2 software I found that the controller tilt lever has reversed the tilt orientation.
There's no 'Reverse' option for that like the sticks have.
Is it a normal? How can I change it?
Thank you

In phantom assistant RC tab next to X1 click on button that says "REV" which will change it to "NORM"

(I'm away from computer, but I'm sure its there or on the gimbal tab)

I have same problem after installing latest upgrades, I have a new and 8 month old P2, neither has a rev/norm selection next to X1. I can manage with the reverse, since I had installed a separate pot I can reverse the wires to get back to original direction so to match my decal under the pot knob. Is there a rev RC assistant I don't have?

ussvertigo said:
I have same problem after installing latest upgrades, I have a new and 8 month old P2, neither has a rev/norm selection next to X1. I can manage with the reverse, since I had installed a separate pot I can reverse the wires to get back to original direction so to match my decal under the pot knob. Is there a rev RC assistant I don't have?
The REV/NORM for x1 is in the Phantom Assistant software in the RC tab on right next to X1.

Hope this helps.

ussvertigo said:

Is your latest Phantom assist 3.6?

I have tried the new and old TX in RC sw and still have no rev selection. I use my old tx because it has the tilt and yaw mods and haven't done the same with new one yet. Out of the box the new P2 3D gimbal was orientated correctly and wasn't until I installed the latest updates that it reversed itself. And mine starts pointing down, does it's dance and then goes to tilt setting on tx.

Its in the Phantom Assistant SW. Click on BASIC button. Click on RC tab. Its just to the right of X1.

Attachments

• Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    77.3 KB · Views: 493
Got it! I thought I had the latest updates and found the 3.6 on dji site. Thanks, I guess I'm not as smart as I look after all. Now the info page shows a rev avail for battery, says will not support 1.3 or 1.6 loader, my second older battery shows 1.5 loader. Wonder if they meant 1.3 thru 1.6 not supported. Will not rev for now.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20