Tilt lever not working

Reaction score
I am plugging a servo control into the F2 port of NAZA. I use it to trigger a camera using the pitch lever at the back of the remote.

Everything was working fine up to Wed, including the trigger. On a Fri flight, I noticed the trigger was not working. At first, I thought maybe a loose connection.

Back home, I tried plugging two different servos directly into F2, which I had tested before. None of them worked. To make sure it wasn't a transmitter problem, I tried a second DJI transmitter. F2 couldn't be activated.

I also plugged the H3-2D, and couldn't tilt the camera.

Any idea on why tilt suddenly quit working and what to do about it ?

Re: Port F2 quit working

There's a good chance the problem lies with the lever on the back of the controller, it can fail in a number of ways. When the Phantom is connected to the Assistant software do you see the proper response on the X1 channel?

Thanks for the tip. I assumed something was wrong with the P2 rather than controller, since I've tested two with the same result.

However, upon plugging directly a both controllers into PhantomRC Assistant, as well as the P2 into Phantom Assistant, I've noticed that nothing happens on X1, so I guess I've to focus efforts on the controllers.

My lever failed due to physical wear on the plastic pot inside the transmitter. I had replaced with a 5k ohm slider on the side and works much better than stock.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj