tilt control

Reaction score
fitted my h3-3d with all the parts onto a F555, have a iOSD, DJI AVl58, all working except tilt control. As I am using a Taranis on S-Bus I am lost on where to fit the control, book says fit to X13 on WKM but not where to plug in on receiver, as it all runs on one lead do I have to fit another lead to the rec in one of the sockets and re-assign to another channel and run separately. any help if poss, thanks.

For the Wookong, the S-Bus connection from the X8R connects to X2. Whatever channel you have assigned on the Taranis for tilt control needs to be connected to X3.

When you connect the Wookong to the assistant software, you should see the X3 channel move in response to the lever or pot you've assigned for that on the Taranis.

chopperflyer said:
Thanks very much I will try that and let you know how it goes. Do I run a lead from the receiver from a ch input to x3?

Correct. I've attached my Taranis eeprom to this post, it has the models I use for my Phantom as well as my 550 (with Wookong), and both have tilt control for the H3-3D. I wouldn't burn that to your Taranis, but you can open it up to see how I did the the channel assignments (I have tilt control on both models set to the right-hand slider).

Attachments

• 2nd.zip
    7 KB · Views: 165
OI Photography said:
chopperflyer said:
Thanks very much I will try that and let you know how it goes. Do I run a lead from the receiver from a ch input to x3?

Correct. I've attached my Taranis eeprom to this post, it has the models I use for my Phantom as well as my 550 (with Wookong), and both have tilt control for the H3-3D. I wouldn't burn that to your Taranis, but you can open it up to see how I did the the channel assignments (I have tilt control on both models set to the right-hand slider).

I have set it up the way you have shown me, the tilt control moves in the set up window but when I try and tilt the camera after I have dis-connected from the firmware page the camera doe's not move. Have I missed something out?.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.