Tilt Control Help

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I installed a potentiometer on the back of the controller to replace the tilt lever to enable better "on-air" tilts.

It all worked fine although a little sensitive – So I re calibrated the x1 in the software ( 10 times ! ) & now it gives me the full range of dial for a smooth tilt.

My problem is when I'm at the "full up position" (limit of travel) I get a jitter or slight kick every 2 sec or so. Tilt down a bit & its fine.

Any ideas on how to fix ? Thanks

(When monitoring X1 in the software it jumps from –1000 to –970 to –1000 without the dial being touched)

BirdMan4 said:
Hi guys,

I installed a potentiometer on the back of the controller to replace the tilt lever to enable better "on-air" tilts.

It all worked fine although a little sensitive – So I re calibrated the x1 in the software ( 10 times ! ) & now it gives me the full range of dial for a smooth tilt.

My problem is when I'm at the "full up position" (limit of travel) I get a jitter or slight kick every 2 sec or so. Tilt down a bit & its fine.

Any ideas on how to fix ? Thanks

(When monitoring X1 in the software it jumps from –1000 to –970 to –1000 without the dial being touched)

Mine has done exactly the same thing.
If you turn it too far it "kicks"
I have noticed it also does this at different positions also.
I wonder if the 5k potentiometer is the wrong choice?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1