Tighten Controls on Phantom 2

Reaction score
I recently got a Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H3-3D and getting used to the feel. I came from a F550 with Fubtaba radio.

My only thing is the control feels a little loose, I think I would prefer it to be tighter. Also feels like the copter slides a little in GPS (all green lights)

Any recommendations on the best way to achieve this? Gain settings adjustments??

Thanks!

calipilot said:
I recently got a Phantom 2 with Zenmuse H3-3D and getting used to the feel. I came from a F550 with Fubtaba radio.

My only thing is the control feels a little loose, I think I would prefer it to be tighter. Also feels like the copter slides a little in GPS (all green lights)

Any recommendations on the best way to achieve this? Gain settings adjustments??

Thanks!

Generally, you want to up your atti pitch/roll together for more tight, crisp controls. I recall the P2 defaults are already extremely high though, like >200%. For filming, I drop mine below 100 to smooth out the video (maybe you H3-3D guys no longer have to worry about compromises like that) :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj