Hi there , I write this hoping to receive illumination. Times ago ,following Dewey help (thank you) I made my Phantom conversion to 1.5 for being able to use P2 batteries etc... I made the Sarawurth modification for the canbus and use iosd. Till here all Ok , I flew many times with no problems (except the use of the tongr battery 5400 ,be away from the first version of this battery!!!) Than I moved over and bought the t-motors mn2214 for be able to use the self thightening propellers. I had to diverse the t-motors order as for Dewey due to the mis-labelled problem . All ok than , motor tested ,directions OK, led check at the start OK , software all tested and Ok . BUT....The Phantom take off and directly fly away so fast that I had to crash it down to stop it ! All the check was ok :full satellites , I did also compass calibration , checked the remote control via software. I really don't have a clue where can be the problem . I'm puzzled!!! don't know what to do ,and thinking to go back to the old motors.