Tiger motor propellers

Reaction score
Hi guys i just got a set of Tiger motor carbon props. I am unsure on how to install them. I have no idea which ones are clockwise which ones are counterclockwise? Do they just slip onto the motor and i use the nut to screw them on tight??

himo said:
Hi guys i just got a set of Tiger motor carbon props. I am unsure on how to install them. I have no idea which ones are clockwise which ones are counterclockwise? Do they just slip onto the motor and i use the nut to screw them on tight??
The direction they spin is printed right on the blade. Match that up to direction pointers on each of arms. Then secure them with the prop nuts they came with. a 12mm socket will help. The nuts are marked CW and CCW. You can also match the twist of the props to the factory props if you are not sure.

I think the T-Motor CF props are fantastic. But way way too much money, I will probably never buy another set. I wonder how much of that $80 is due to the fancy felt bag packaging. Stupid stuff IMO ...but then I *did* buy a set. Oh well...

hi i did not use the 12mm socket thing. it does not fit the tip of my motor.my phantom for some reason tips over on take off. no idea what to do. recently changed 3 escs

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik