Tidy up time

Reaction score
Well Xmas has been and gone, so today the tree came down, the decorations returned to the storage cupboard (closet for those not in the UK :) )and all the beer, vodka, coca cola, lemonade etc etc bottles taken to the bottle bank.

And all this because its raining and i can't go out and fly my quad, :(

Now what do i do ?

Go back to the bottle bank and make sure, one last time, that the vodka bottle was really empty, perhaps? Don't know about you, but the last time I flew anything at all was my F550 three weeks ago. Getting really annoyed with this awful weather, and there doesn't seem to be any improvement in sight.

yep same here,
all bottles checked for dregs
props all balanced
case emptied, quad and all bits cleaned
battery's charged and numbered
still dam raining !
to make is worse work monday and dark when i get home at 6.15 pm

edit,
decorations and tree down. now it looks bare and wife talking about the dreaded decorating

i managed to get the Phantom out for 5 minutes yesterday, but could see it was struggling with the wind so gave up before even getting to half battery.

robsquad said:
now it looks bare and wife talking about the dreaded decorating

Mines in bed with flu, to much time spent standing at taxi ranks in the cold. :lol:

p fandango said:
i managed to get the Phantom out for 5 minutes yesterday, but could see it was struggling with the wind so gave up before even getting to half battery.

yeah i had a similar thing, i was trying to test fly it after a small incident with a tree, but the wind was awful, well the weather women said it was gonna be still and dry tomorrow but a measly 2 degrees, i can live with that, i have a meet planned with the local RC flying club tomorrow with a view to becoming a member, so lets hope the weather woman was right.

As for the dregs, i just found a half full bottle of Baileys irish cream, guess that's my evening set

crash1sttime said:
yeah i had a similar thing, i was trying to test fly it after a small incident with a tree, but the wind was awful, well the weather women said it was gonna be still and dry tomorrow but a measly 2 degrees, i can live with that, i have a meet planned with the local RC flying club tomorrow with a view to becoming a member, so lets hope the weather woman was right.
i've got a meet planned with a new Phantom owner tomorrow as well if its not too bad, we shall see. I've just splashed out on new props, transmitter & fitted got round to fitting my tracker so desperate get some good flying in. I never listen to the forecaster tho, just see how it is in the morning

Hi, you must cover all angles. Tree down new year spring clean....all done. So whats next? Buy a Hubsan x4 from Ebay .....so cheap and fly indoors like me.
This little critter is great fun, you can smash it anywhere, it never breaks and its no sloth regarding speed..................great fun

Thanks

Ash said:
Hi, you must cover all angles. Tree down new year spring clean....all done. So whats next? Buy a Hubsan x4 from Ebay .....so cheap and fly indoors like me.
This little critter is great fun, you can smash it anywhere, it never breaks and its no sloth regarding speed..................great fun
i bought a cheap £80 quad to learn flying before getting the Phantom, but will stick with GPS enabled crafts now lol. I did think of buying a flight sim for grounded days, but now sure it'll give the same effect

Ash said:
it never breaks

Wanna bet, im 3 shells in and 2 new motors as well as 5th set of props, its not because i cant fly it mind you, its just fun to push it to the extremes in my living room, the clone i have has 3 speed settings, on 1 its slow as hell, on 2 its nippy, on 3 its suicidal . :lol:

I recently took it outside and failed to notice how windy it was, needless to say it got caught by the wind and smacked into the side of a neighbors house, the battery was wrecked and ive had to resolder the battery wire to the board. :(

But yes they are great to fly indoors, although the cat hates it.

i'd love to go & fly in some snow, but we just get rain or heavy winds here. Todays plans were stopped due to heavy fog, although my bro still wanted me to fly lol

Me neither, never mind we are going into our worst months of winter, its on its way.... well we can only hope :)
You remind me, I must go steady with my Hubsan..... so far so good no breakages

Ash said:
Me neither, never mind we are going into our worst months of winter, its on its way.... well we can only hope :)
You remind me, I must go steady with my Hubsan..... so far so good no breakages

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.