Throttle Issues

Reaction score
I have had my phantom for 2 weeks now and have flown it a handful of times. Today, I noticed I was having a serious throttle issue. The issue is, the engines stay at about 15% from the bottom of the stick to halfway. At just above halfway, the throttle increases, and quite dramatically. I am also getting a double green led Flash when in gps mode, and a double yellow flash when in ATTI. The only thing I have done differently is add the gopro to the bottom. Wifi is off. I also just recently added carbon fiber props. Does this sound like a gain issue? I also have done a full re-calibration of the controller, and in the naza software, all axis are moving correctly. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

if you have done the new update its normal throttle stays at idle till you get to 50 percent then at midthrottle the phantom will spool up and lift off on its on and hover from 3 to 5 feet, in gps mode from mid throttle up is your throttle range so go easy with it,, to land just lower just below mid point and phantom will come down gently and land below 10 percent throttle motors shut off. the two green flashes are normal, just showing you that all sticks are not centered, when throttle goes to mid stick or in a hover you will get one green flash. its part of the new update easy take off for newbies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj