three red lights /no start motors

Reaction score
Everything looks good except the copter motors will not start and when I pushed sticks to bottom center three red lights flash.
Sometimes when I turn the copter on it will not turn on but buttom you push blinks red. Batteries are fully charged. Any suggestions?Three red lights on card means "Not stationary or Sensor Bias too big" What does this mean??? help please. DAN :(

Have you done the advanced IMU calibration? Pushing the sticks down and center will not start the motors.
Ps. Welcome to the forums!!

Start over
What phantom do you have ?
Have you flown it at all ?
Have you calibrated outside ?
Are you near a airport ?
Do you know what software version you have ?
Welcome to the forum !

it's your compass or GPS. obviously your controlled is bound to the Phantom because when you try to start it you get the reaction back from it (the blinking lights)
connect the phantom to the assistant and go to upgrade tab and tell us what the numbers are where it says GPS ?

Ok not sure about all that but last night I downloaded the new software and today it all works. Did not fly far but all seems to be in working order. Turned the rotors off four times and they started right up on clue. :D This forum is the best tks for each reply. In the future I will try to give more info about what I am doing and my equipment. I just got this vision2plus and it did fly right out of the box. This was my fifth time to try to fly only flew 3 times as two was a no go, this one and the other one when I could not keep my wifi on using my note 3. Its beginning to get a little cold here in Texas and windy so I have to pick my days. This thing is so much fun when all works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31