Three flashing red lights when trying to start motors

Reaction score
I have been using my Vision 2 for six months now with no issues. Now when I power it up and get GPS lock it flashes three red light when I try to start the motors. When I switch it to way point flying mode and select my point and hit GO, it works just fine. I have read a few articles that state it could be a battery issue. Is there any way of knowing if the battery has gone bad by using the software on the computer?

I have been using my Vision 2 for six months now with no issues. Now when I power it up and get GPS lock it flashes three red light when I try to start the motors. When I switch it to way point flying mode and select my point and hit GO, it works just fine. I have read a few articles that state it could be a battery issue. Is there any way of knowing if the battery has gone bad by using the software on the computer?
Not sure what's up as I don't waypoint fly but you can check your battery in the assistant in advanced under battery and all 3 cell's should be close . If not ya have a bad cell .
battery.JPG
And welcome to the forum Droneguy :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik