Threatened by DJI Employee

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it, DJI Ken probably did think you were spamming their page because you kept posting it over and over. Maybe he could have said something to you about why they deleted it to begin with.

But to feel like you were "threatened", at least by what you have showed us, seems a little too much. DJI Ken probably mentioned "being investigated" because if the multiple posts. And I'm sure it didn't help that you said "please do" when he said that. Did you ask him why he thought you were spamming?

Pull yourself out of their FB group and be done with it...

Reactions: Gosling1
The way I see it, DJI Ken probably did think you were spamming their page because you kept posting it over and over. Maybe he could have said something to you about why they deleted it to begin with.

But to feel like you were "threatened", at least by what you have showed us, seems a little too much. DJI Ken probably mentioned "being investigated" because if the multiple posts. And I'm sure it didn't help that you said "please do" when he said that. Did you ask him why he thought you were spamming?

Pull yourself out of their FB group and be done with it...

I'm out because they banned me.

Please inform your wife that you have have been told by a major Chinese organization that you will be "investigated". Let me know how that goes for you.

Myself and dozens of others are being banned I'm hearing now, for posting things DJI didn't like.

The open name calling by DJI employees of others as "crooks" and "scammers" in that open forum of 1,500 people was quite disturbing as well. I can't imagine it was good for the victim's business.

Please inform your wife that you have have been told by a major Chinese organization that you will be "investigated". Let me know how that goes for you.

The open name calling by DJI employees of others as "crooks" and "scammers" in that open forum of 1,500 people was quite disturbing as well.
Get things in perspective and go easy on the melodrama.
You have not been told by a major Chinese organization that you will be "investigated"
One individual (Blade Strike) on Facebook thought you were a spammer and dealt with you like one because:
1. You did the sort of thing spammers do &
2. He was frustrated and acted impetuously

That's all there was to it.
No major Chinese organization threatening you, no "investigation", no drama except in your mind.

Yeah, probably all true (except, NO, I did not threaten anyone). Tell that to my wife, though, who just watched the news about the Chinese and US spar publicly about the warship drive by yesterday in the South China Sea and then heard that a Chinese company had threatened to have me "investigated". Whatever "investigated" is, it's clearly not a warm plate of apple pie from a warm friendly neighbor...

I must say this qualifies as making a mountain out of molehill!

Now you have navy warships involved in your simple silly childish dispute.
Come on and take a chill pill or buy a bunker somewhereso they cant find you.

You need to leave now. Assume new identities tonight. Change your looks. Don't let family or friends know that you are going underground. A Big Chinese Company has tentacles everywhere.
Trust no one. Ken is known as "Blade Strike" for a reason. He is a master Ninja and will hunt you down for the spammer you are!

Actually I don't think you were "threatened" in any real sense, especially not by DJI. One person representing/working for the company's social media division was probably frustrated with your behavior and any "investigation" of you was probably to be done by Facebook to see if you actually were a spammer. I think you and your wife are safe.

Get things in perspective and go easy on the melodrama.
You have not been told by a major Chinese organization that you will be "investigated"
One individual (Blade Strike) on Facebook thought you were a spammer and dealt with you like one because:
1. You did the sort of thing spammers do &
2. He was frustrated and acted impetuously

That's all there was to it.
No major Chinese organization threatening you, no "investigation", no drama except in your mind.

while I agree with you entirely on this blown out of proportion

This DJI person has caught my attention in the past as being very sensitive and fast with attitude towards dji customers.
He does not do dji any favors with his I am better than you all smart alect comments he tends to make.
Several other dji reps are much better at the customer service aspect than he and seem to have been received well in the forums
He may be an expert at flying but tact is lacking in my opinion.
DJI makes a great product, but we the users can help make it better , IF they let us and, IF they don't scare users away with bad CS.

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I'm out because they banned me.

Myself and dozens of others are being banned I'm hearing now, for posting things DJI didn't like.

The open name calling by DJI employees of others as "crooks" and "scammers" in that open forum of 1,500 people was quite disturbing as well. I can't imagine it was good for the victim's business.

she would say " what the hec did you do this time?" and then go back to sleep

Careful, dude. The Triads are well known for whacking those that post links on Facebook.

I actually heard from a friend of a friend that DJI is rounding up anyone that opposes it's authority and they are never to be heard from again. They are using Facebook to find them. Next thing you know a black van shows up at your house and your whole family is whisked away to some horrible DJI torture chamber in China.

This. Although the OP is blown way out of proportion, the CS rep in question is surely a bad rep for the company. Told me here, once, that I was too stupid to understand what I was reading. Can you imagine that?! Insulting the Great & Powerful Snerdman?! Guy has no tact or patience whatsoever to be in the line of work he is in.

while I agree with you entirely on this blown out of proportion

This DJI person has caught my attention in the past as being very sensitive and fast with attitude towards dji customers.
He does not do dji any favors with his I am better than you all smart alect comments he tends to make.
Several other dji reps are much better at the customer service aspect than he and seem to have been received well in the forums
He may be an expert at flying but tact is lacking in my opinion.
DJI makes a great product, but we the users can help make it better , IF they let us and, IF they don't scare users away with bad CS.

Yeah, probably all true (except, NO, I did not threaten anyone). Tell that to my wife, though, who just watched the news about the Chinese and US spar publicly about the warship drive by yesterday in the South China Sea and then heard that a Chinese company had threatened to have me "investigated". Whatever "investigated" is, it's clearly not a warm plate of apple pie from a warm friendly neighbor...
Your blatant racism and xenophobia is stunning.

From what I could tell, Ken Booth is not a DJI employee, and I'd like to see which group you suspect is created by DJI employees.

From what I could tell, Ken Booth is not a DJI employee, and I'd like to see which group you suspect is created by DJI employees.
Nope, Ken is actually a DJI employee. I'm quite sure his profile on RC groups lists his job title with DJI. I believe he works in development?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj