Threaded Nut Inserts (uk) Now Available

Reaction score
As the Threaded Nut Inserts for the inspire 1 mobile device holder modification on the phantom 3 standard transmitter seem non existent in the uk I ordered 10 from America. I was going to order two but it would have worked out about £11. I'm doing the upgrade myself so I'll have 9 left. They work out at £3 each so if anyone in the uk is after one all I'm asking for is the £3 & postage. They should be with me between the 15th & 22nd of January. Payment by PayPal gift or Paypal goods if buyer covers fees. My eBay username is Sunny1975lucky if you'd like to check my feedback.

search for rivnut or nutsert. i got loads if you would have asked[/QUOTE

I did a search and nothing came up. Do you have a link. I'd seen other posts from uk members who'd ordered from America so assumed they were hard to get over here.

I can't find any of the threaded nut inserts that I've ordered. The ones I've ordered have a nut on the back.

Hi. I ordered them last week and they should be with me between the 15th & 22nd. I'll update the thread once I have them.

Hi Sunny
I know this is a bit old but I am new to this drone thing and just bought a Phantom standard and want to do the Inspire mod but need the insert - do you have any left? I can do the PayPal thing

Hi. I've still got about 5 left I think. I have them on eBay if it would be easier for you. Item number 121933483654
If you want to pay by PayPal gift they are £4 each including 1st class postage.

As the Threaded Nut Inserts for the inspire 1 mobile device holder modification on the phantom 3 standard transmitter seem non existent in the uk I ordered 10 from America. I was going to order two but it would have worked out about £11. I'm doing the upgrade myself so I'll have 9 left. They work out at £3 each so if anyone in the uk is after one all I'm asking for is the £3 & postage. They should be with me between the 15th & 22nd of January. Payment by PayPal gift or Paypal goods if buyer covers fees. My eBay username is Sunny1975lucky if you'd like to check my feedback.
Hi i just wondered if you had any of the threaded inserts left as i really need to get one and cant find one anywhere please tell me you have one left lol

okay, great, tell me how much and postage and I will send money to your account. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20