Thoughts on my Video?

Here's my advice for what it's worth. At the beginning there is too much sky, then it gets better for a while then back to too much again. The sky (called head room) should be less than 20% of the shot, unless you are filming a tall structure or something. 10 to 15% sky is best.

Sky is washed out in several shots, but I'm sure that's because you're shooting towards the sun, so no biggiie there. The subject matter is awesome and displays the quality that can be produced by the 4k camera. Except for the head room at times, it is nicely done!

Reactions: azgeek

There was only a minute an a half to two of usable footage instead of nearly six minutes you posted. Have you seen that many repeats of the same lake footage on National Geographics?

Here's my advice for what it's worth. At the beginning there is too much sky, then it gets better for a while then back to too much again. The sky (called head room) should be less than 20% of the shot, unless you are filming a tall structure or something. 10 to 15% sky is best.

Sky is washed out in several shots, but I'm sure that's because you're shooting towards the sun, so no biggiie there. The subject matter is awesome and displays the quality that can be produced by the 4k camera. Except for the head room at times, it is nicely done!
What he said. Otherwise quite nice.

Thanks guys! Yeah it's a crappy video to be honest with myself. I hate that I twitch fly as I call it. I'm getting better and learning how to control ISO/shutter.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj