Thoughts on making the right choice please

Phantom 3 Professional or Advanced

• Total voters
Reaction score
About to upgrade from P2V to P3 but which one would you recommend, Advanced or Professional, the only difference I can see is the 4k camera which unless I'm wrong I have nothing to view this picture quality on, ie iPhone, iPad, etc.

Am I missing anything else?

On the advanced model the live stream (fpv) is capped at 2 mbit per second, where as the pro gets 10mbit/s. Ive read you probably wont notice unless you are going to be getting goggles or a high resolution hdmi monitor.

Reactions: Donjamo
Depends strickley on you needs and use age. If your the average joe.. Then you have answered your on question. Most are viewed at High Defination 1080 P right now until all the 4 k is on laptops, computers and TV'S.

Depends strickley on you needs and use age. If your the average joe.. Then you have answered your on question. Most are viewed at High Defination 1080 P right now until all the 4 k is on laptops, computers and TV'S.
In a few years when 4k or beyond is the norm you might be pleased you took the opportunity to shoot in 4k now. The other advantagr is that frsme grabs from 4k can make very decent prints.

About to upgrade from P2V to P3 but which one would you recommend, Advanced or Professional, the only difference I can see is the 4k camera
Unless you really need 4K video, (if you don't know - you don't need it) the Advanced is just fine.
The Advanced will shoot 2.7K video and that's more than enough for most people's needs anyway.
Better to save the $$ for extra batteries.

Correct only difference is camera resolution. Depends on how you want to produce your videos. I have the advanced and I am very happy with it. Professional needs 4K TV and 4K edditing software which I dont hAve and not need. Advanced video quality already amazing!
Enjoy!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.